Thursday, November 5, 2009

....An experience......

For the past two and a half months many things happened. One of this was the lessons we encounter for the 2nd grading wherein we learned new ways and things about internet.

One of the new things I learned during the 2nd grading period was how to make an html file. Html is known to be the origin of a website because once you create an html you can already create your own website. We had different activities like how to change font size and font style. In doing all this activities we used the application notepad wherein we use it to edit our own html. We even tried to add some pictures and color to our htmls. It was very fun and even had to choose our own choice of picture and color. Its great to know the ways on how to make an html and someday I'll be able to make my own website.

I wish I know more things about m,aking a website so that I could create my own too.

No comments:

Post a Comment