Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Dream, My Future

        Anyone of us can have our dreams. It is known to be our future. If you dream something about your future you must work for it.

       I dream to be a successful nurse someday. I want to have a happy and big family where we eat meal, lunch and dinner together. Even in eating snacks. A family that work together and helping one another. A family that stays together and enjoying life. I also want to become famous and beautiful just like my Idols(etchos)....If God persist. But of course my highest dream is  to have a good life and a good health with my friends, family and anyone who became part of my life.

      My dream is my future because if I work hard to reach my dreams i would have worked for my future too.

No comments:

Post a Comment